Armor of God Animation Armor of God Animation

Nice work :)
Much better balance with the audio and I would certainly take up that shield of faith :D
Keep up the great work.

JoshuaCrown responds:

Thanks :) between the two of us *Whisper* [the arrow in the shield was my favorite part]

The People You'll Meet at Fast Food The People You'll Meet at Fast Food

I enjoyed that. You had some good points and they were well made :-) But what about the irritating customers that sit and chat after they've finished eating, but the restaurant is full and other customers are waiting to sit. Aarrgh! :-)

I think you've got the message about the audio :-) Good responses to other peoples comments too. You're clearly listening and wanting to improve. That's cool :-) Bonus star for that.

Software? Get Krita (www.krita.org). That will massively increase your potential.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thanks! I really do want to improve, as this school year is about to end I'll have more time to hone my skill!

Class Trip Class Trip

Really good perspectives, angles and animation. Great piece of work.

A Calcium Cartoon A Calcium Cartoon

Top quality piece of animation. Good information too :-)

Life of a Plumber Life of a Plumber

It's not a bad start, but it's very rough. You need to synchronise your audio better with the visuals. The cranking noises don't start and stop with the motion. The dripping sounds don't seem to have much relationship to the splashes that you've animated.
More actual movement in the plumber besides his wrist and wrench would be good. The first part when you have him climbing the building is OK, but after that he doesn't move.
You've done something odd with the layers because in a few places, background items are showing through the foreground. There's a line through the plumber's leg during the second "fix" and the crack on the pipe in the third fix shows as the plumber slides over it, but you've hidden the pipe.
Quite a bit to do, I'd say. Especially if it's for an actual client.

hreyas responds:

Thanks

Pick n cane Pick n cane

It's a shame this seems to be incomplete. I liked the animation and I was interested in where the story was going, but it finished a bit abruptly. Will there be more?

Animation Reel 2016 Animation Reel 2016

Really good mix of styles and techniques. I look forward to seeing more of your work :-)

Flotsam Flotsam

Stunning work. One of the best I've seen on this site.

Joel Chapter 2 Animation Joel Chapter 2 Animation

3 months!
That's very impressive work for such a short amount of time. Your timing and flow are really good and your interpretation of the events works very well.
The only thing that I would say you got a bit wrong was the amount of reverberation you added for the voice of God. It made it quite difficult to understand what was being said.
Overall, very good work.

JoshuaCrown responds:

Hey
Thank you, i am very grateful for what you have said.
Thank you for the motivating words. I will definitely tone down the reverberation in future animations or look for a different effect all together.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Wow! What superb animation. It's a bit viceral and bizarre, but I laughed out loud a few times. The dad's reactions are amazing :-)