All 21 art Reviews

Mission 1: Tank Mission 1: Tank

Nice :-) I can almost feel the weight of that character, but you missed the shadow under his feet. If you add that, it will really ground him and make it feel more solid.

SHADOW poster- COLOR- 07/04/17 by RodeL SHADOW poster- COLOR- 07/04/17 by RodeL

Yes, I agree with FranckM, this piece has a great style to it. There's a lot going on in there :-)

Roberto-De-Luca responds:

Thank you Spuggiehawk! It took a lot of work to put all of these scenes together. It was like working on 4 pages simultaneously for the background of a single illustration So I really appreciate you took your time to notice them! ^_^

POSTER IN PENCIL FOR A LIBRARY - commission POSTER IN PENCIL FOR A LIBRARY - commission

That's wonderful. The distortion on the shelves is really interesting and makes you keep looking for more. Good work.

Underground Cave Underground Cave

Really nice use of lighting. Great work :-)

kittenbombs1 responds:

thanks :)

Daisy Ridley Daisy Ridley

Wow. That is excellent.

Modern samurai Modern samurai

I like this combination. Nice mix of the two styles.

Hapu the Pharaoh hound Hapu the Pharaoh hound

You captured some great intensity. It looks like things are just about to kick off .

KBull Chibi week. KBull Chibi week.

Lol :D Deadcool!

KBull Chibi week. KBull Chibi week.

Very nice :) Great style.

HienKBull responds:

Tks:)

Ikran Ikran

Nice use of colours on the Dragon and the piece looks pretty good overall, but I am a bit confused by the shape in the sky on the left. Is that a planet/moon? If so, it might have been better to use some contrasting colours. Why does it have a chunk missing?

LukeF responds:

Thank you, Yes that's a Planet in the Background with another small one causing an Eclipse. I see what you're talking about It kind of blends with the Sky, I should have made it more prominent . Thanks so much for the Feedback